Tuesday, January 31, 2006

More Telling Letters to The Florida Bar Concerning a Law Firm's Widescale Overcharging Practices

JACKSONVILLE, FLA---See below for a couple of the more telling letters I submitted to The Florida Bar in Sept. and Oct. 2005 concerning The Law Offices of Eddie Farah's widescale misappropriation of client funds. According to the firm's web site, it is now known as the Law Offices of Farah & Farah, P.A.

My Sept. 6, 2005 letter and Oct. 31, 2005 letters to The Florida Bar's Chief Branch Discipline Counsel, Donald Spangler, Esq., provide ample information concerning the firm's overcharging practices.

There was a time I would have found it hard to believe The Florida Bar would just sweep such information under the rug, but that seems to be what occurred. I've repeatedly asked Spangler to explain the Bar's lack of any meaningful investigation but he has yet to do so. Political cronyism in action perhaps.

We have IT developers to thank for making it possible to share information and documentation on the web. Technology has really come a long way in the last decade or so. When I was a kid, we were lucky to receive a half dozen TV stations using 'rabbit ear' antennas and I was enthralled by my citizens band (CB) radio's range of a couple miles at best. Now we can communicate worldwide through cyberspace. Truly amazing developments in a relatively short period of time. I can't wait for quality 'Dick Tracy' style wrist-videophones to come out. I'm a gadget-guy at heart.

Copyright © 2006 by Jeffrey R. Hill. All rights reserved.


web tracker

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home